Buying Intern (6 Months FTC)
As our Buying Intern, you’ll be supporting the Buying Assistant and broader team. On top of having strong analytical and numerical skills and attention to detail, you’ll need to bring and develop an in-depth understanding of ‘hot product', fashion market trends and the Threads Customer, as well as having a business and sales-first mind.
Area of Responsibilities
You will play a critical link between the Sales, Marketing and Brands team, requiring you to develop excellent communication skills and build relationships across the business.
You’ll also help recognise and source products from across the globe and assist with managing the product journey from purchase to the end delivery to the client.
- Support receipt procedures and ensure strategies are followed for all purchases
- Build strong relationships with key suppliers to gain access to hot product
- Assist launches for any projects centred around Threads Buy
- Develop and expand knowledge of new trends and brands through in store visits and social media
- Communicate and demonstrate new ideas and strategies for Products and Launches
- Hands on, Agile approach – pragmatic and able to prioritise changing workload
- Keen interest in Fashion
- Sound knowledge of brands and current trends
- Proven ability to meet (and exceed) personal targets
- Resilience through changing environment and business initiatives
- Access to BEN our benefits platform
- Employee Assistance Programme through Lifeworks
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday (pro rata'd)
- Flexible working