• Starts Jul 2
Business Management Intern
We are seeking ambitious students to join our Channel sales PC and Print Internship Programme and win alongside our remarkable team. Somebody who is ready to face challenges and most importantly learn, develop and grow within the business. We have roles within Sales team.
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
- Analyze market data, collect results and create relevant insights for sales growth.
- Using HP’s key strategic initiative. Support the team in identifying the key gaps across our partner portfolio.
- Build good relationship with category managers and product management team and support the team on delivering new technologies to market.
- Work alongside our channel marketing team help bring new initiatives and programs to life. Support the launch with all of the relevant teams and become a key stakeholder in their creation.
- Help to consolidate all of the sales activities from sales training days to locally run incentives.
- Support local trade shows and partner shows where required.
- Support Partner Sales team as office-based support for online marketing, sales tools communications to partner channel.
- This is a placement year opportunity which will take place for 13 months, from 3rd July 2023 till July 31st, 2024.
- Able to live and work in the UK as a hybrid worker, with regular travel to the Reading headquarters.
- Preferred degrees, but not essential, include Business Management, Economics and Marketing related courses.