Business Development Intern (6 month FTC)
- Since 2013, when Malt was founded by Vincent Huguet and Hugo Lassiège, we have become Europe’s fastest-growing freelance marketplace. By acquiring Comatch (the Berlin-based leading marketplace for top freelance management consultants and industry experts) in 2022, we’re now home to a dynamic community of 430k+ freelancers, 50k+ companies, and 500+ Malters.
- We’ve built the industry’s leading freelance management solutions—all on a powerful, data driven—to match companies with the right freelance talent.
- But we’re more than just a connector. Our marketplace streamlines freelancer-client communications, simplifies administrative and legal tasks, expedites invoicing and payments, and so much more.
- Today, our company is growing fast! We need people like you to help us write this next chapter.
Area of Responsibilities
Sales & Business Development
- Pro-actively support the Business Development team to approach and acquire new clients through definition of new business opportunities and unique pitches
- Support the definition and execution of campaigns and projects to grow our share of the market
- Prepare materials to support the commercial offer
- Participate in key account meetings
- Recent University graduate with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Confident communicator with a persuasive and engaging writing style
- Previous experience working in a professional environment is advantageous, particularly within a B2B/ Marketing/ Consulting/ Investment Banking/ Start-up sector
- Fast learner with a strong initiative and drive to make an impact
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, a true team player
- Able to travel within the UK along with occasional trips to Paris (HQ)
- Onboarding: Before easing into your new role, you’ll spend your first week learning about our culture, products, and services with other onboardees at our office in Paris
- Annual leave: 30 days (pro-rata'd depending on contract length)
- Free books: If you’re interested in learning more about any topic relevant to Malt’s business, just tell us the books you’d like to read, and we’ll order them for you—without any questions asked or approval processes to follow.
- Remote work: Hybrid remote policy
- Annual off-sites: Les Arcs, Amsterdam, Ibiza… Where next ?
- Private health insurance: Rewarded for healthy living by our UK provider Vitality
- Dog friendly office: In the heart of London!