• Starts Jul 2
Business Development Industrial Placement 2023
🚀 Placement Program
In this role you will be thinking of unique ways in which we can improve these categories and communicate them effectively to retailers. The role also provides significant exposure to both the Sales and Marketing teams which will develop your project management skills, test your communication skills, efficiency, co-ordination and interpersonal skills, with plenty of opportunity for you to work on your own projects.
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
- Supporting the team by generating reports and recommendations on how we can continue to grow our categories.
- Building strong relationships with both Marketing and Commercial teams.
- Building reports to help the team understand what is happening in the external market.
- Undertaking competitor analysis and help to feed new ideas into the wider brand strategy.
- Helping suggest improvements in reporting/process which can help the team be more efficient.
- Strong interpersonal skills and management potential
- An ability to work within tight deadlines
- Organisation skills, proactivity and you are able to plan effectively
- Strong attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
- A logical, solutions focused mind set
- Strong analytical skills