Business Developer Intern
🚀 Summer Internship
- Our Technical Business Developers scale their perspective from opportunities and implementation to strategies for large public sector customers or geographic regions. We value the ability to proactively and productively engage in discussions with stakeholders, across AWS, with differing perspectives, opinions, and priorities while driving to solutions that best serve our customers.
- We are looking for outstanding candidates to join our AWS Technical Business Developer team in London, UK for a full-time (40 hours/week) 12 week internship, starting May 2023.
Area of Responsibilities
Sales & Business Development
- Our regions are the primary means by which we deliver AWS services around the world and we are seeking a Technical Business Development intern who will participate in and influence new business capture strategy and proposals for new regions. You will provide inputs to written proposals, and guide our approach to building regions in response to emerging customer needs and unique opportunities. In this role, you will be at the forefront of AWS solutions.
- Penultimate year student (2024 graduation date) currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in technology, business, engineering or a similar field
- Previous technical internship experience with a technology-focused company.
- Understanding of cloud computing and distributed systems.
- Ability to analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, and scope business requirements.
- Ability to deliver initiatives from conception through completion.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize projects and activities.
- Knowledge of other European languages
- Ability to influence decisions and solutions.