Architectural Assistant - Year Placement
🚀 Placement Program
Get started on an exciting and meaningful career path, working on innovative, challenging projects and learning from industry experts as part of PM Group’s world leading multi-discipline team
Area of Responsibilities
Architecture & Urban Planning
- Work within a multi Discipline design team
- Be part of a core Architectural team
- Coordination with other PM Group offices to clearly understand scope of work, deliverables, schedule time lines, hour management etc.
- Work with and be competent with a selection of software including, Revit, AutoCad, Adobe Suite, Sketchup, Enscape etc.
- Work with senior Architects and Technologists and assist in producing Designs through all stages, in accordance with project requirements, codes, specifications and procedures.
- A Degree in Architecture or similar to level 2
- Proficiency in 3D Design software
- Excellent spatial awareness
- Good verbal and written communications skills and the ability to work in a vibrant multi discipline design environment,
- Strong work ethic and the ability to produce accurate work to strict project deadlines,
- Flexibility to work both in design office and on construction teams.