Anthropologie Photo Studio Intern - London, UK
Urban Outfitters Europe
🚀 Placement Program
- This internship is an amazing opportunity to be part of our Anthropologie Production and shoot team. The team are an integral part of our growing Anthropologie business in Europe.
Area of Responsibilities
Creative Arts & Fashion
- Assisting Photographer and Stylist on set of all photoshoots both in internal studio and on location, including steaming/product preparation/output of product post shoot.
- Helping with model castings
- Sample management and shoot admin tasks
- Managing couriers for shoots
- Working closely with buyers on samples/ newness/sample turnaround for shoots
- Ensuring studio space is clear and well maintained daily.
- Maintaining & replenishing studio consumables
- You must be an undergraduate student at a UK University undertaking an accredited placement year or currently working in one of our URBN stores.
- You must be available for 1-year full time from July 2023 until July 2024.
- A passion and enthusiasm for the Anthropologie brand and what we represent
- A love for fashion and be interested in the market at large
- Ability to multitask in our fast-paced studio
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office and be PC and Mac proficient
- Work-life balance:
- Flexible start and finish times
- Bring your dog to work
- Employees Assistance program to support with mental, physical and financial health
- Fully equipped free gym and on-site wellness room in Brick Lane and 50% discount off external gym memberships
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Discount:
- Up to 40% off at all URBN Brands (Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Free People and more!)
- One paid day to either volunteer or fundraise for a charity of your choice
- Cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan
- Continued Development:
- We offer structured support within the business alongside continued learning and development