• Starts Jun 18
🚀 Placement Program
- We have an exciting opportunity to join our team and define how we use data, insights and innovation across all our initiatives to accelerate Intuit UK growth. We are offering an exciting internship for a candidate to join our Analytics team and learn about Sales Analytics, AI innovation and automations, Data visualization and gain experience working for a global Fintech business. The candidate will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects that will contribute to Intuit’s future vision and have an impact on the life of our small business customers.
- This is a paid internship lasting twelve (12) weeks and runs from June 19th to September 8th 2023. The internship follows our Hybrid working model which requires our employees to attend the London office at least two (2) days per week, so you’ll need to live within a commutable distance from London Victoria. Interns are not eligible to expense travel to/from the office.
Area of Responsibilities
Sales & Business Development
- Partner with Sales, Go-To-Market, Innovation catalysts group and the broader Analytics community to drive data-backed decision making and unlock key insights to fuel future growth
- Leverage our Design for Delight (D4D) frameworks to define customers problems and move towards fast prototyping. Read more about D4D here
- Collaborate with stakeholders and other analysts to build automated reporting solutions that are scalable and deliver key insights/measurements
- Define reports and dashboards leveraging Tableau to summarize research findings
- Pursue data quality, troubleshoot data issues and provide resolutions when needed
- Communication: ability to effectively communicate with team members, stakeholders
- Time management: ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Problem-solving: ability to identify and address problems, find creative solutions, and think critically
- Technical proficiency: basic knowledge with programming languages such as Python or SQL. and data visualization tools such as Tableau.