Account Development Representative - London
We are looking for a hard-working and proactive person who has a genuine curiosity about kick starting their career. This 6 to 12 month internship offers a chance to be exposed to a fast growing and exciting culture, giving you the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the industry.
Reporting to the ADR team leader EMEA, you will be supporting one of the most crucial parts of the sophisticated sales cycle. From our thriving London office you will help our UK Sales team define and develop our sales process whilst understanding the key business challenges of our product and services.
We are a fast-growing company and need people who will take initiative and ownership when developing new business.
As an Account Development Representative within the Inside Sales EMEA team, your role will be key in crafting the strategies of the Sales Development Representatives (SDRs).
Area of Responsibilities
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Contentsquare's existing business and new business opportunities in the region.
- Support SDRs in understanding their respective accounts and their challenges.
- Autonomously find opportunities and prospects, as well as design strategic management plans for strategic accounts (Account Plannings), share them with SDRs, supervise them while relying on the help of the Marketing and Customer Success teams.
- Learn how to use tools and platforms such as Salesloft, Microsoft Excel and Salesforce CRM.
- Run relevant data in Contentsquare's CRM (supervising volumes of current opportunities, studying interactions with clients and accounts), carry out summary reports to management in order to better understand the team's challenges in the different sectors.
- Feed new connections by taking advantage of “social selling”, build dedicated and relevant emailing campaigns for each account.
- Be the go-to person in the team for sales administration and organizational support.
- Establish relationships within Contentsquare’s ecosystem to strengthen the team's success.
- Continuously collaborate with the Sales Development Representatives to strategise on targeted accounts.
- Look for innovative solutions that encourage significant communications with customers and lead to increased sales leads.
- Develop relevant ideas & initiatives to help teams exceed their goals .
A recent University graduate or end-of-studies student.
You are sensitive to digital issues and innovations in the UX world.
You know how to be proactive in helping your team to exceed its goals.
You have a synthetic mind that allows you to be efficient in the development of strategic plans.
You are rigorous and have an excellent command of the Microsoft package (in particular Excel).
You are highly proficient in both spoken and written English.
You hold a valid working permit for the UK without need for VISA sponsorship.