360 Operations Analyst - Intern (12-month placement)
AXA Investment Managers
🚀 Placement Program
The role is within the 360 Technology team based in London. The team is responsible for providing all elements of desktop support services to the AXA IM London offices working alongside a professional contract of service.
Area of Responsibilities
Business, Operations & Strategy
- Stock management – Keeping a record of all company stock. Raising orders when stock runs low and handle any special requests such ergonomic equipment, etc.
- Budget management – Keep update to date with the budgets; inform and provide a forecast to senior managers when more budget is required. Ensure all numbers are managed accurately with a clear overview.
- Receiving deliveries and making sure invoices are correctly reconciled. Liaising with the customer service/account manager for any issues with products or services and internal accounts payable team with any invoicing issues.
- Act as a contact/decision maker for external vendors for the company.
- Utilising corporate software to monitor usage and performance of corporate devices.
- Produce weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for the senior management, using Excel and Tableau. Analyse through a huge amount of data and present them in a meaningful and actionable way.
- Using SharePoint to update teams on ongoing project and to work collaboratively.
- Analysing and extracting the data to understand how devices can be enhanced and cater for a longer period. Reducing cost by understanding company needs and usage, therefore altering contracts with service providers to ensure we get the best for our users.
- Assist the UK 360 team with day-to-day support activities.
- Understand SLAs/KPIs and work accordingly.
- Assist with resolution of hardware issues i.e., faulty screen, mouse etc.
- Validate instructions in meeting rooms are fit for purpose.
- Perform proactive floor walks to assess user satisfaction including meeting room checks.
- Manage HR inductions of new joiners to present 360 and give users an introduction of our system.
- Implement an innovative solution which can improve a process/time to resolution.
- Currently undertaking an IT/Business related degree.
- Above average ability to use MS Office tools and in particular MS Excel for reporting.
- Ability to analyse complex information and present results in a clear manner.
- Attention to detail.
- Good with numbers.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills – must be prepared to communicate with Technology staff at all levels and in all locations
- Go-getter, ability to use good initiative.
- Displays maturity and professionalism.
- Have a high level of phone etiquette.
- Be able to negotiate and create positive relationships with vendors.
- Highly organised and exceptional time management skills.
- Have interest in customer service.