2023 Work, Reward & Career (WRC) Consulting Internship Programme – London
- Our 8-week Intern Programme is designed for penultimate year students.
- An Internship at WTW will give you valuable real-world experience while you are still a student. It will enable you to apply your education in an environment that is both intellectually challenging and rewarding. At the end of your time with us, you will have a greater understanding of what we do and how closely our career offerings match your career ambitions.
- You will be treated in the same way as our new graduates, receiving the same quality and quantity of work. It is the perfect opportunity to understand what you could expect if you joined our graduate programme the following year.
Area of Responsibilities
- You will work as part of a team on a wide variety of complex projects. You will serve as a key resource for the consultant in charge of each of your engagements by performing many intricate aspects of the client work. As you grow and gain more expertise, you will become a key contact for the client. You will work alongside some of the industry’s top consultants on cross-industry client projects, including many household names: FTSE 100 and 250 clients, privately-held companies and public service organisations.
- You will have immediate exposure to real client assignments which will draw on your imagination and creativity, as well as your ability to analyse data, draw conclusions and present results. These experiences will help build your technical knowledge and overall industry expertise while you benefit from more structured learning interventions.
- Minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent qualifications
- Penultimate year students
2:1 or Higher