2023 Investment Banking Off-cycle Internship - Financial Institutions Group (London)
- The Investment Banking Off-cycle Internship is an opportunity to experience the culture and atmosphere in the Investment Banking Division (IBD) by taking on some of the responsibilities and functions of a Full-time Analyst for a short period. The internship typically lasts three to six months, but can vary in length depending on business needs and candidate availability. You will spend your internship assigned within the Financial Institutions Group, focusing on European and Italian clients, building basic skills in financial analysis, accounting and valuation, while working on a wide range of domestic and international transactions.
Area of Responsibilities
• Gathering and synthesising financial and operating information about companies, industries and governments.
• Creating and updating financial models.
• Gathering market data to analyse trends and help value and price transactions.
• Drafting presentations and memoranda for a wider audience within the Firm and the financial services industry.
• Attending team discussions and client meetings, where you may be asked to deliver parts of a presentation.
• You have strong analytical and numerical skills that put You at ease with financial data.
• You are results-driven, and perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines.
• You are a proven team player and can manage a wide range of responsibilities.
• You have an excellent academic background and fluency in English.
• Native level Italian language skill is essential
• Ability to communicate effectively in multiple languages is an advantage.
• You articulate complex ideas simply and summarise them effectively.
• You are committed to excellence in your work and maintain high professional and ethical standards.