2023 HR Generalist Intern, 2023 HR Generalist Intern
- Amazon’s HR Generalist internship is focused on people operations and preserving Amazon’s peculiar culture in the way we attract, hire, and develop talented people.
Area of Responsibilities
- In this role, you will manage a project from beginning to end with one of Amazon’s HR teams in EMEA. Projects will vary from working with compensation, HR managers and business partners, onboarding, training and development or international HR.
- This internship is a project-based, educational opportunity intended to prepare students to enter Amazon’s Global Human Resources organization.
- You will spend 12 weeks learning about Amazon's peculiar approach to hiring and developing the best professionals by working with experienced senior management and business partners, as well as cross-functional HR support teams. You will get a 360-degree view of Amazon’s approach to HR, where you will see managerial strategy and concepts come alive in a fast-paced environment that showcases everything that goes on behind the scenes to ensure our teams have what's needed to develop and retain a high-powered workforce.
• Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program with a graduation conferral date between December 2023 and December of 2024.
• Able to work 40 hours a week throughout the course of a 12 week summer internship between May through September 2023.
• Strong academic, leadership, and/or extracurricular record.
• Majors and/or concentrations in HR, HR Management, Organizational Development, Business Administration, or related fields.
• Effective interpersonal, written, and oral communication with a keen focus on delivering business results.
• Demonstrated track record in using data and metrics to make decisions and build scalable solutions.
• Ability to influence across all levels of an organization.
• Ability to act strategically and make decisions under ambiguity.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.