12 Month Internship - Loan Sales
Crédit Agricole CIB
Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory and internal Compliance requirements, including, but not limited to, the relevant Compliance manual and the Financial Crime Policy.
Maintain appropriate knowledge to ensure to be fully qualified to undertake the role. Complete all mandatory training as required to attain and maintain competence.
Area of Responsibilities
1. Assist the sales desk with the execution of primary and secondary distribution:
Ø Assist in the preparation of liquidity analysis
Ø Prepare feedback reports for primary syndications / work with syndicate to consolidate feedback
Ø Prepare marketing materials to be sent to investors
Ø Follow secondary trades post trade and proactively assist in smoothing settlement issues
2. Provide research and market analysis information for the sales desk
Ø Maintain an investor activity database and currency new ways to track activity
Ø Track trades and log sales for the team members
Ø Produce analysis and reports on market developments / investor behavior
Ø Monitor fund flows / CLO and warehouse activity
Ø Monitor selected secondary levels and source market information from public sources to assist in secondary trade recommendations and build LOR records for targeted secondary names
3. Contribute to the improvement of internal tools and systems.
- Bac + 3 / L3
- Training / Specialization
- Graduate with a minimum bachelor degree
- Soft skills
- Excellent writing skillsResearch SkillsStrong verbal communication skills
- IT tools
- Powerpoint, Word and Excel