Apr 17, 4:00PM
Careers & Employability
Why should I take part?
Improve your knowledge
- Make more informed career choices by deepening your knowledge of chartered accountancy and the value of a professional qualification
Develop your skills
- Use your personal feedback report to reveal your strengths as well as your development areas. Use this insight to improve your career efforts.
Connect with us and our employer partners
- Network with us and national graduate employers, learn more about the career opportunities available to you and be the first to apply for vacancies.
- There are 20 fantastic prizes up for grabs for the highest scoring students, including a £1,500 cash prize for our winner!
ICAEW 100 step-by-step guide
- Head to the ICAEW 100 registration page.
- Create an account.
- Upon registering for the competition, you will remain logged in and can begin the online exercise immediately. Do not worry if your plans change, you can return another time before the competition's deadline to complete the exercise.
- When you finish and have submitted your answers, you will receive a report which shares tailored feedback based on your choices.
- If you qualify to be on the ICAEW 100 leaderboard, you will receive email confirmation and your score will be displayed on our website in ranking order. Please note, the leaderboard will be hidden from view for the last remaining weeks of the competition before we announce the winners.
About the ICAEW 100 competition
ICAEW 100 is a national business and accounting competition, hosted annually from October to the following April, for university students across the United Kingdom. Open to all students regardless of year of study or degree discipline, the competition provides aspiring chartered accountants with a realistic insight into the world of an ICAEW Chartered Accountant and assesses participants' employability skills with those most in demand by employers.
Enter for free using any device capable of connecting to the internet and compete with your friends, as well as your peers, in a swift 30 minute online exercise. The competition closes at 17:00 BST on 17 April 2023, afterwards the 100 highest scoring students from the competition could win a number of exclusive opportunities and prizes!