We’re a multi-award-winning wills, probate and funerals company, with a mission to change the way the world deals with death. We create beautifully designed and easy to use products - with customers at the heart of everything we do.
We’re a team of 140 people and since 2016 we’ve helped raise more than £450m in pledged legacy income for over 1,000 organisations. Our backgrounds are diverse; what brings us together is our passion for what we do.
Based in a beautiful office by the canal in Haggerston (East London), we’re backed by some of Europe’s most exceptional investors - from the founders of Transferwise and Zoopla to Kindred Capital, SAATCHiNVEST, JamJar and DMGT.
We’re changing the way the world deals with death by making it easy for people to plan ahead for their funerals or organise someone else’s. We want our customers to feel confident in making meaningful decisions. This is an unusual, fascinating, and emotional area to work in. So if you’re up for a big challenge, we’d love to meet you.
Here are some of the things we’re most proud of since starting in 2016:
- raised over £450 million in charity pledges
- rated 4.9/5 on Trustpilot with outstanding ratings in 90% of our customer’s surveys
- formed major national partnerships with organisations across the charity, insurance, and mortgage industries such as Macmillan, Cancer Research Uk and Samaritans.
🏆 And we’ve won a few awards too:
- British Wills And Probate Awards, Will Writing Firm of the Year 2021, 2020, 2019
- British Wills And Probate Awards, Probate Provider of the Year 2021, 2020
- Good Funeral Awards, Low-Cost Funeral Provider of the Year and Funeral Information Provider of the Year 2021
- Start-Ups 100, 3rd Most Disruptive and Innovative UK Start-Up 2021
- Best Employer & Runner Up Best CEO, Fintech Awards 2020
-Client Care Initiative of the Year, Modern Law Awards 2020